INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site
- Details of booking you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
- We may collect Name, Address, Phone and Email for marketing purposes with our third party marketing platform.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and trip packages that may be of interest to you. We may also permit selected third parties to use your data for the same reason.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We reserve the right to disclosure your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, Court order, or legal process served on our Website.
We use other third parties merchant to bill you for goods and services, an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. When you sign up for our services we will share your information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
USE OF DATA COLLECTED
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, send notification, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our partners. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry. By submitting your information to our website you give us permission to share your information with our third party marketing partners. Our third party marketing partners may contact you via email, telemarketing and direct mail.
Work as an instrument to record the rebate from One2One App Resource Sdn Bhd, we have the right to change the policy from time to time, all rebate is not allowed to be exchange to cash.
This policy may change from time to time. Please visit this page for changes.